The project "My Career from Zero to Hero" is a 40-month project, in cooperation with NGOs from Kosovo, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The project aims to address the systemic problem of youth unemployment in the Western Balkans.
The unique project model uses the one-stop-shop methodology, providing multi-layered support for young people with disadvantaged backgrounds - with a focus on developing the skills needed for society and the digitized labor market.
The project is funded by the European Commission, and aims to:
1. Prepare young people for employment, especially those with disadvantaged backgrounds;
2. Increase the capacity of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to train young people in the labor market, with a focus on transferable and technological skills;
3. Strengthens the network of CSOs and youth throughout the region.
The virtual conference will take place on Thursday, January 28 from 9:30-12: 30 on Zoom. This conference will present:
- a new study on the challenges and opportunities for youth employment;
- “one-stop-shop” model for addressing youth unemployment and training in the IT sector;
- two panels on the needs of employers and successful models of youth training;
- information on how you can become a partner with TOKA in this project.
Please CLICK HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE AGENDA and CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.