TOKA’s mission is to accelerate social change in Kosovo by investing in its youth. TOKA’s special focus is on youth from disadvantaged communities, who struggle to reach their full potential due to their socio-economic, gender, or ethnic circumstances.
Our vision is 'Empowered Kosovar youth, who are the agents of positive change – today and tomorrow.'
In order to fulfill its mission, TOKA, in partnership with its stakeholders:
- Researches the situation and trends regarding youth, education, and workforce context in Kosovo's and the region, as well as best practices worldwide;
- Develops and implements programs that help improve the skills, employability and the active citizenship of youth;
- Advocates for better policies and practices in education and youth development;
- Collaborates with central/local governments, local and regional stakeholders that have similar goals and objectives;
- Uses its expertise to develop commercially-priced services, the income from which it contributes to TOKA's long-term sustainability.
Empowered and skilled Kosovar youth, who are leaders of change tomorrow!
We believe that learning through experience is the most impactful way to gain knowledge, confidence, and skills that is why - experiential learning - is at the core of everything we do.
We are a team of 13 people who believe in the work that we do. With an average staff age of 26 years, we are a young colourful mosaic of people with over 20 years of combined practise in experiential education,...
Our Board of Directors are like friends that are there for us and support us in taking important decisions for the organization.
European Union Office in Kosovo is TOKA's most strategic partner, through the support provided by the Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA). In addition, the 'Service Learning rollout in Kosovo' project is...
Below are all current and past TOKA donors. Among them, strategic donors are the European Union Office in Kosovo through the support provided by the Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA). In addition, the 'Service...
The European Union Office in Kosovo is TOKA's most strategic partner, through the support provided by the Framework Partnership Agreement. Furthermore, the Educational Volunteering in Kosovo project is supported by...